Friday, January 02, 2009

Mark your calendar

Here are some dates of note:

January 20, 2009**********Mind Over Ship is released
Sat. January 31************Book launch at Gullivers
Sat. February 7************Marusek reading at Barnes & Noble

Jan. 20--Mind Over Ship goes on sale on Inauguration Day--a doubly auspicious day, a veritable two-fer.

Jan. 31--For those of you who plan to be in Fairbanks during the dead of winter, the last Saturday of January and the first of February are of special note to you. On January 31, from 2:00–4:00 pm, I'll be having a book launch at Gulliver's Books. Come on out. I'd love to see who you are.

Feb. 7--the following Saturday I'll be at the Fairbanks Barnes & Noble for a short reading at 6 pm. I'm not sure what I'll read. Maybe something from the new novel, or maybe something still in progress. I have some short stories in the mill and one of those might be fun.

No comments: